Layaway plans

Layaway Plans

Customers can use online layaway programs to make purchases by setting up regular withdrawals from their checking accounts. Online layaway eliminates related storage and bookkeeping expenses, making layaway easier for both customers and retailers. During the layaway time, the items are kept in the distribution center instead of occupying space-consuming retail warehouses.

Our Layaway plan lets you make interest-free payments on your purchase, with options to pay weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Layaway is available from 2 months to 6 months, depending on the installment payments plan that you choose.

Deposit money on your item and we'll hold your jewelry until you pay the full amount. Once you have paid for your purchase in full, we will ship your jewelry to you.

Advantages of Layaway

Our jewelry layaway program ensures that even if the price of an item goes up, your price will stay the same. It will be locked in at your original purchase price. This also affords you the flexibility of paying for your jewelry over time.

Payments are available through credit card or debit card. Each payment will be automatically charged to your card on a monthly basis. Each time a payment is debited, you will receive a confirmation email.

After the initial set-up of your layaway services, you get relax and let us do the rest! Your jewelry will be automatically shipped to you once the payments have been completed.

You may also choose to pay off the entire balance in full at any time and receive your jewelry sooner.

To Start a Layaway Payment Plan, Please Call
Toll Free 1-800-618-0057
or email us [email protected] with your information.

When sending your details via email, kindly provide your:
full name, address, phone number, and the item number you wish to purchase. Additionally, let us know the desired rental period, which can range from 2 to 6 months. Lastly, we will need your credit card information, including the account number and expiration date.

A minimum order of $100 or greater is required to start our layaway plan.

Javda Jewelry Layaway Plan Terms

A plan is to be selected by purchaser, between 2-6 months. Payment may be finalized in full at any time. Once full payment is made, your item will be shipped via your chosen delivery method. The price of your item is set and won't change while you have your plan, following the strict payment terms.

If you don't pay within 30 days because your credit card has no money, you'll be charged a 10% fee. If your payment is over 90 days late, your plan will be canceled. JavdaJewelry will keep 15% of your funds, and you will receive a refund of the remaining 85%.

Purchaser is responsible for payments in a timely manner and for the specified time period. Plans may be cancelled by purchaser with a 15% cancellation fee.

JavdaJewelry can cancel a layaway order without notice if the buyer is fraudulent or uses a stolen credit card. If you have questions or need clarification about layaway terms, contact us at 1(800)618-0057 or email [email protected].


USA & CA -1(800) 618-0057
UK - 0800-158-8052
AUS - 1800-195-871